Outdoor cooking has become a favoured trend these days. The owners of outdoor kitchen can clearly count on the benefits of having the same. But here it is important that we learn about the best outdoor pizza oven for recreating our favorite delights.
In the past years, Pizzas have become our first love. And cooking Pizzasat outdoor kitchen adds a little more happiness to our slice. So the question arises as to which kind of oven one must use in order to prepare the best outdoor Pizza?
Let us analyze a few ovens and its cooking styles for choosing the best outdoor pizza
Wood Fired Oven vs. Electronic Oven
- Firstly, the flavour of wood imparts a mesmerizing aroma to food. Its juicy warmth and high flamed cooking gives the best smokyflavour to the food. Whereas the electronic ovens are not able toadd such values to the food. Electronic ovens basically act likerobots who are only supposed to complete the task!
- Wood Fired ovens are completely organic source of cooking. Theoutput is 100% safe to eat. Electronic ovens generate some amountof radiations which are harmful for consumption. Hence, in case ofWood Fire ovens you can be care free at consumption level.
- The Wood Fired oven generates a lot of heat and is able to retain itfor a long time. This helps the crust to get baked evenly. Whereas,electronic ovens only get heated up from the base. A Wood Firedoven generates about 700-800 degrees of heat which is hotter thanmost of the electronic ovens.
- At such high temperatures the crust gets crispier. The radiant heatfrom the fire and the heating cloud of the oven make the crustcrispy and is not at all soggy. But we cannot always be sure aboutelectronic ovens for such a crunchy Pizza because the temperatureis not evenly distributed.
- The toppings on the Pizza made in wood base are more flavourfuland crispy. The real and juicy texture of the vegetables and meatremains stagnant which adds more value to the pizza. Moreover,over 50% of the flavour of the toppings in the electronic oven getsdiminished.
- Having a wood based oven is a wiser choice economically. Notonly it is easy to afford but it also provides multiple bakingoptions.
This seems that the Wood Fired pizza is the best for outdoor cooking.
The main aim of outdoor cooking is to play with the flavours. So foodies, why not a natural medium for getting some inner happiness!
Brick Oven Pizza vs. Wood Fired Pizza
- Pizzas cooked in wood fired oven are cooked more quickly. Thewood placed inside the oven can attain higher temperatures moreeasily in comparison to Brick- based ovens. So, precisely WoodFired Ovens would serve you faster due to its higher ignition level.
- Wood based cooking is one of the most traditional forms ofcooking. The flavour the burning wood gives to the food isalluring. No form of cooking can bake pizzas and give such a bigsatisfaction. Bricks although provide with even heating, but theyfail to give such a wonderful taste to the pizzas.
- Wood provides a gentle and moist heat with its remarkable smokychar which elevates a simple pizza topping to a heavenly bite!Bricks do not have that natural aroma which enhances the pizzas tosomething so much lovely!
Hence, Wood Fired ovens not only make the food taste great, but also offer health and environmental benefits. These are like round chambers crafted from bricks. The wood is burned inside it and a raised flat floor is built to act as a cooking surface. They also provide multiple cooking techniques where more than one pizza can be easily prepared in comparison to the electronic oven where only one pizza can be cooked at a time.
So, when planning to have a next house warming party, or a winterfeast or any other celebration do not forget to install a Wood FiredOven. Moreover, if you are looking for a crispier, healthier, and smokier Pizza, then blindly opt for Wood Fired ovens. And, ironically it is a healthy way to eat junk!