Cleaning your surroundings of dry leaves and other fallen plants needs the aid of a good and durable gardening equipment. Gas-powered leaf blowers save you a lot of time on a fall cleanup and are not only good for blowing of leaves but also blowing off debris on your drive way or in the garage. However, the finding of a good gas leaf blower that will be efficient and reliable in helping you execute the cleaning that you did want is like finding a needle in a sack of hay. The many models, manufactures, brands and others has left only one question to be answered, what is the best gas leaf blower for the money.
Gas model leaf blowers, due to it being run on gas can work all day as long as its tank is full. Also having the lowest overall cost, gas leaf blowers
are available in different power ranges and styles, making them ideal for blowing of your leaves.
- Echo PB-250: This gas leaf blower has an engine size of 25.4 cc and with an airspeed of 135 mph, weighing 9.5 pounds. The echo even though having low numbers when it comes to comparison with other blowers, is highly productive. It has a long tube, which allows you direct its tip close to what you need to move.
- Hitachi RB24EAP: This machine has an engine size of 23.9 cc and an airspeed of 170mph. The blower is lightweight hence making it able to produces an effective airstream. It is highly recommended for its ability to move soggy leaves and prickly seedpods.
- Husqvarna 125B E-Tech: With and engine size of 25 cc and weight of 9.4 pounds, the Husqvarna 125B E-Tech has an air speed of 210 mph but it’s ability to do the job is high and it’s also comes with a fan-shaped nozzle that increases the blower’s ability to skim refuse from pavement.
Now that you have found out the best gas-powered leaf blower it is good to know some information about gas leaf blowers.
- Style: This will entail about the kind of style of leaf blower you did want. Well to meet the need of how each individual clean or use the leaf blower, they are many styles one to choose from. There are the handheld units, combination of a blower and vacuum for mulching, and the backpacks for large lots. This styles of are all molded to meet your needs, so it would be best to know which style is best for you.
- CFM and MPH Ratings: This is checking the air velocity, air volume and if it has a well-designed blow tube. Checking the CFM and MPH ratings will let you know, how well your blower can blow leaves, how wide the blower can keep the leaves among others. So, having a leaf blower with a higher CFM and MPH rating will definitely perform better for you.
- You should also check of vibration reduction, rotational control, quick storage, and warranty of all gas blowers you buy.
Is to also know buying of a good gas leaf blower entails doing a good research and buying from only trust worth dealers, as now days they are a lot of individuals selling fake ones. Buying online from e-commerce websites such as e-bay and amazon might save you some money, as most displayed blowers there are discounted. Also make sure to check out different brands at repair shops, dealers and home centers.
Conclusion of what is the best gas leaf blower for the money, It will all depend on the kind of specifications you need on your blower and the amount you did like to spend on.